This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data “we” (End2End) collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
By visiting End2End.eu (“our site”) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, personal description and photograph.
Information we collect about you. Therefore with regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide.
Please see our cookies policy.
Uses of the information you give to us
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- so as to provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- give you notification you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical/survey purposes;
- help to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and use;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources.
We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
- we may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries. As defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets. In which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- if End2End is acquired by a third party, personal data held about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Your Invisible Office, our customers, or others (including exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction).
Where we store your personal data
Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for. Including for the purposes of satisfying any legal requirements (e.g. accounting or reporting).
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on tour data collection forms. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites. Please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and it is your responsibility to check these policies. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee. This is to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
You can find out more about your rights here: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is: End2End
Questions, comments and requests regarding this policy should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org